A green dot overview training/talk is an interactive presentation that focuses on what everyone can do in their daily lives to decrease power-based personal violence.
The Y has graciously decided to partner with us on the Green Dot project, not only putting all of its full-time staff through the six-hour training session, but also being the host site for one-hour free trainings as follow:
- Monday, March 16 (4 to 5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 7 (11 a.m. to noon)
- Friday, May 15 (7 to 8 a.m.)
- Friday, June 19 (1 to 2 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 14 (7:30 to 8:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, Aug. 19 (5:30 to 6:30 p.m.)
What can you expect?
Where: Fond du Lac YMCA
How long? One hour
Key Takeaways / Why Attend:
- Gain tools to apply and use in your every day for preventing violence, like the 3’D’s – Direct. Distract. Delegate.
- Connect with like-minded individuals in your community who are committed to helping others and make our community safer.